We're 25% finished....yeah for us!!
I've never read this much straight through:)
I read but I'm going to be honest the Old Testament is hard for me. It seems like a lot of rules and not sure the meaning behind them. Loving the Psalms & Proverbs still :)
For some reason, I can't log in this morning. So here are my thoughts:
ReplyDelete- Seriously you're in trouble because of a nocturnal emission? Seems harsh for having a wet dream.
- " If a man marries a woman and then it happens that he no longer likes her because he has found something wrong with her, he may give her divorce papers, put them in her hand, and send her off." What about if she doesn't like him?? THWONG!
- this one cracked me up: "When two men are in a fight and the wife of the one man, trying to rescue her husband, grabs the genitals of the man hitting him,12 you are to cut off her hand. Show no pity." Was this a common defensive maneuver?
I'm not a fan of the Psalms. I think the writer's whiny.