Sunday, May 22, 2011
Getting there
I'm getting caught up....feeling pretty overwhelmed right now all the way around. I re-read your blog from a few weeks ago about church. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. I think church is more like a commitment, not so much what am I going to get out of it. It's more of a togetherness and joining in with other believers and being a community of faith. I know you made the comment about your daughter. If she told you she didn't want to go to school...you would still make her go. I get school and church are different. We disagree on that and it's okay. Anyway, know you're missed when you're not there...did I already comment all of this? I had a strange feeling I already have....whateves:) I'm kind of crazy, you know that:) Alrighty, I'm going to blog on my blog and then read some more:) Miss you and love ya girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment